Sunday, April 22, 2007

10 of mine

I know I'm behind on my Doctor Who review/opinions, but after A posted this, I had to have my go at it as well. I'll get to the Who and other planned posts soon.

  • Go to IMDB.com and look up 10 of your favorite movies.
  • Post three official IMDB "Plot Keywords" for these 10 picks.
  • Have your friends guess the movie titles.
As I have so many favorite films I made sure I didn't knowingly duplicate any of A's. (I actually figured out another one of hers by getting info for the first movie that came to my mind, then I decided not to use any on her list.)

In no particular order, but numbered for guessing's sake.

  1. Hungarian/Police Station/Cripple
  2. Horseback Riding/Racism/Based on Novel
  3. Remake of French Film/Hearing Voices/Tooth Extraction
  4. Feral Child/Crossbow/Gyrocopter
  5. Shrubbery/Coconut/Hand Grenade
  6. Time Lapse Photography/Inventor/Subterranean
  7. Corporate/Overdose/Beach
  8. Microwave Oven/God/Dwarf
  9. Hockey/William Shakespeare/Brewery
  10. Stepmother/Rock Music/Water Park
Enjoy

5 comments:

Anne said...

1. Nightwatch (? not sure on this one)
5. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
10. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

Karl Roosa said...

5 and 10 are correct.

Good Jorb!

Susan said...

9. Strange Brew

Karl Roosa said...

How could 9 NOT be Strange Brew?

;)

Karl Roosa said...

Ok, just because nobody asked for them, here are the answers.

1. The Usual Suspects
2. Planet of the Apes
3. 12 Monkeys
4. Mad Max 2/The Road Warrior
5. MP and the HG (guessed)
6. The Time Machine
7. Weekend at Bernie's
8. Time Bandits
9. Strange Brew (guessed)
10.B and T's EA (guessed)

Any head slappers there?