Thursday, February 1, 2007

Februarwii

Persistence and perseverance have paid off.

After weeks of calling and calling, and revisiting every store around us, I finally found a Wii. It was sitting all alone in the Walmart display cabinet. The lady that sold it to me said that they got a few in a shipment last night, which is funny in that when I called them a few hours earlier today I was told they had no idea when they would get more systems. Of course I have learned that people are stupid and lie a lot, so I stopped by any way. It was the last place on my list though.

If you want to find a Wii, your best bet (short of knowing someone at a store/nintendo) is to keep visiting the stores. I've found that department stores like Target and Walmart tend to be more helpful than game stores like EB or Game Stop. And very few are of any help over the phone.

Anyway, enough blogging, it's time to hook this puppy up and Wii all over the living room.

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

Appreciate thhis blog post